Product category: Phipps and bird.
- Simulate the process of a direct-filtration water treatment plan. The device is an accessory piece of equipment for the traditional Phipps & Bird Jar Test Stirrer with Square B-KER2’s (not included).
- After water samples are agitated through the flash and flocculation stages, the samples are allowed to gravity drain through filter columns producing a simulated “clean” water test sample. A water line from the plant’s service line can be connected to the device to backwash the filer columns when loading the granular media or when cleaning the media after a test procedure.
- The device consists of a number of (4 or 6) of filter columns (2″ ID clear PVC) and sets of valves to control the flow of water samples from the sample B-KER2s and service water during the backwash process. All components are mounted on a portable rack with casters. The CFS mounted on the portable rack can be used in the lab or moved to a more convient location within the treatment plant.
- Height: 60″
- Depth: 30″
- 4-Place: 34″
- 6- Place: 46″
- Other information
- Casters swivel (front w/ brakes), 3″ X 1″. Black Rubber
- Frame: Built from CRS and “Galvaneal” Steel, Powder Coated, includes Galvanized Steel Fastener Hardware
- Valves: 3-way brass
- Tubing: 3/8″ OD x 1″ ID Copper and Flexible Vinyl
- Filter Columns: 2″ Clear PVC
- Catalog #
- Four Place: 7780-100
- Six Place: 7780-200