Product category: Phipps and bird.
Phipps & Bird’s six-paddle programmable model elevates jar testing to a new level of precision by utilizing four programmable memory banks that offer virtually unlimited stirring capabilities.
Each bank may be programmed with paddle speeds from 5 to 300 rpm in 1 rpm increments and run times from 1 second to 60 minutes in 1 second increments.
Furthermore, the stirrer may be run sequentially through the memory banks, independently in any one of the memories, or continuously at a selected speed. This allows for automatic transitioning from a fast mix/short run to a slow mix/long run, or any combination of speeds and times desired to replicate actual plant conditions and operation. Turning the stirrer off does not erase the programmed information.
Constructed on a powder-coated steel uniframe chassis, the Six Paddle Jar Tester features a fluorescent lamp floc illuminator built into the base, and six stainless steel paddles (1” x 3”) spaced six inches apart, which are adjustable to a maximum depth of nine inches. The unit comes complete with your choice of either six round, glass, 1-liter laboratory beakers (7790-900) or six B-KER2® square, acrylic, 2-liter jar testing jars (7790-910) (pictured), along with a dustcover and a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Powder-coated steel uniframe chassis
- Fluorescent-lamp floc illuminator
- Stainless steel paddles, 1” x 3”
- Six round, glass, 1 liter beakers or Six B-KER2 square, acrylic, 2-liter lab jars
- Four operator-programmable memory banks
- Power supply: 24VDC, complete with an adapter to operate in 120V, 60Hz and 220V, 50/60Hz power sources
- CE certification
- Optional heavy-duty shipping & carrying case
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Jar Testers
- 7790 – 900 – Standard Glass Jars – 1-liter beakers
- 7790 – 910 – BKER2 – square, acrylic, 2-liter testing jars
- 7791 – 020 – Optional Carrying/ Shipping Case
- 7780 – 100 – Optional Column Filtration System
- Jar Testers